Ham and Cheese Snack Bites
- snack crackers (or pretzel shaped crackers as shown in picture)
- 1/4 c
- prepared ham salad
- slice swiss cheese( the long slices) cut into small squares to fit crackers
- 3 - 4
- cherry tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 1 small
- handfull baby arugula
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared honey mustard dressing
How to Make Ham and Cheese Snack Bites
- 1Place crackers on an oven proof baking pan.
- 2Divide ham salad evenly among crackers, spreading to the outer edges. (You can use more or less ham salad depending on your personal taste.)
- 3Place a slice of tomato on top of ham salad and top each with a piece of cheese. Place under broiler until cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- 4Remove from oven and top each with 2 or 3 sprigs of arugula. Drizzle each with honey mustard dressing.