Chili Snack Mix
How to Make Chili Snack Mix
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine crackers and nuts in a large bowl. Mix melted butter and seasonings together and drizzle over cracker mixture. Toss to coat.
- 3Spread onto the bottom of a foil-lined 15x10x1 inch pan.
- 4Bake 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after 5 minutes.
- 5Cool completely. Store in an airtight container or Ziploc bag.
- 6Note: for a burst of flavor, add 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper to the butter and other seasonings before drizzling over the crackers.