Cheesy Fire Crackers
The mixture is great on popcorn, pretzels,cereal and oyster crackers too.
My family enjoys these a lot.
If you like spice you will love this snack!
- 16 oz
- box chez-its crackers,or oyster crackers
- 3/4 c
- canola oil
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- chili powder, i use a lot less- but you can use more
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder, i use more, love my garlic
- 1/2 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp
- crushed parsley
How to Make Cheesy Fire Crackers
- 1Preheat oven to 250^. Line a jelly roll pan with foil or use a foil throw-away pan and spray lightly.
Into a large bowl pour the oil. Add in remaining ingredients, except the crackers, and whisk until well mixed. Add crackers to mixture. Mix to coat them all evenly.
- 2Place the cracker mixture in a single layer on the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and cool completely. When throughly cooled store in covered container. ENJOY!