Cheesey Chunky Avocado Dip
- ripe avocados
- lime, jucied
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 10 oz.
- marketside pico gallo salsa(mild or hot, found at walmart produce isle.
- 1/2 c
- hickory smoked cheese, shredded
- jalepeno pepper, diced
- tomatills, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- cap full of mrs. dash fiesta lime
How to Make Cheesey Chunky Avocado Dip
- 1Slice avocados open and spoon out the filling into a medium bowl. Use a potato masher and mash the avocados until creamy.
- 2Add the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 3Drizzle the olive oil in to get the consistency you like, mixing while you drizzle. This process works best in a blender.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients, stir well. Serve with tostadas.