By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
13 ozextra sharp chedder cheese
1/2 ccorn oil margarine
1/2 tspcayenne pepper
3 call purpose flour
·pecan halves (optional)
How to Make Cheese Wafers
- Grate cheese and mix with softened butter, margarine, salt and pepper until light.
- Add flour and mix thoroughly (you may need to get your hands into the mixture to incorporate all the flour).
- Form the mixture into 3 or 4 rolls, about the diameter of a quarter.
- Wrap each in aluminum foil and chill overnight.
- The next day, cut into thin slices and press a pecan half on top of each, if you wish.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 to 375 for about 15 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Can be made 3 to 4 days ahead and stored in airtight container.