★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 cup butter
·2 cups self rising flour
·1/2 lb. shredded sharp chedder cheese
·1 beaten egg
How to Make Cheese Wafers
- Mix butter, flour and cheese together with your hands.
- Roll out on floured surface fairly thin.
- Cut with a very small biscuit cutter.
- Place on cookie sheet and brush tops with beaten egg.
- Put pecan on top of each one.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt immediently after taking out of oven and remove from cookie sheets. Makes about 75.