★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1/2 lb. shredded sharp chedder cheese
- 1 beaten egg
- pecan halves
How to Make Cheese Wafers
- 1Mix butter, flour and cheese together with your hands.
- 2Roll out on floured surface fairly thin.
- 3Cut with a very small biscuit cutter.
- 4Place on cookie sheet and brush tops with beaten egg.
- 5Put pecan on top of each one.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with salt immediently after taking out of oven and remove from cookie sheets. Makes about 75.