★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp
- caraway seeds
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 lb
- cheddar cheese, shredded (about 3 cups)
How to Make Cheese Crisps
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2In large bowl, with hand, knead all ingredients until blended.
- 3Shape dough into 1/2-inch balls.
- 4On ungreased cookie sheet, place three dough balls in a cluster.
- 5With fingers, flatten cluster to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 6Repeat with remaining balls, placing clusters about 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.
- 8With pancake turner, remove cheese crisps to wire racks; cool.
- 9Store cheese crisps in tightly covered container to use up within 3 days.
- 10Makes about 5 dozen.