Christys Cheese Cracker Appetizer
- 1/2 lb
- shredded swiss cheese
- 4 small
- green onions
- 1/8 tsp
- each garlic powder and onion powder
- 1/8 c
- mayonnaise, or more to moisten cheese mixture
- 1 box
- triscut crackers
How to Make Christys Cheese Cracker Appetizer
- 1Mix all ingredients (except crackers) in a medium bowl. Can be refrigerated for two to three days at this stage.
- 2Spread cheese mixture on triscuits (mounding form). I found a fork works best for this. Lay crackers on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake in 350 oven for 3 to 4 minutes, till cheese is melted. Serve warm.