Carolina Panthers Hot Chili Cheese Dip
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, soften
- 2 can(s)
- hormel chili with no beans
- 3 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- chopped jalapeno peppers (i use diced green chilis in a can because my kids don't like it too hot)
How to Make Carolina Panthers Hot Chili Cheese Dip
- 1Start off by spreading the cream cheese on the bottom of a 9x13" casserole dish then continue layering each ingredient, in order given and bake at 350 degrees until cheese has melted and had become bubbly on the sides.
I like to add chopped tomatoes and chopped green onions on top AFTER I pull it out of the oven. (We also like it with sliced black olives as an addition to the top.)
- 3Serve with Tortilla Chips or Fritos!!!!