- 1 pkg
- regular or light cream cheese
- 3 stick
- green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- mayonnaise (serving tablespoons, not measuring spoons)
- 2 Tbsp
- miracle whip (serving tablespoons, not measuring spoons)
- 2 pkg
- buddigs chipped beef (or favorite brand) 2 to 4 oz pkgs each
How to Make Beef and Onion Cheese Dip
- 1In a medium bowl, add the whole chunk of cream cheese, the 2 serving sized tablespoon fulls of the mayo and Miracle Whip, the chopped green onions, and the chopped chipped beef (this can be cut into the bowl with kitchen shears if you prefer).
- 2Mix all ingredients until the cheese mixes fairly smoothly; it will remain thick. It can either be formed into a cheese ball or you can place the cheese mix into a pretty bowl if serving for a party. Either way will work just fine.
- 3Serve cold with your favorite cracker or toast.