Banana Split Dessert
I hope you all enjoy it!
- 2 c
- graham crackers, crushed. ( or try using crushed chocolate graham crackers or crushed lorne doone cookies)
- 1/4 c
- 3/4 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple, crushed, drained, reserve juice
- bananas, sliced at a diagonal
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese
- small tub, cool whip, defrosted
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- large tub, cool whip, defrosted
- chocolate syrup
- maraschino cherries, sliced in half
- candy sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, nuts
How to Make Banana Split Dessert
- 1Mix together graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter. Pat down mixture in 13x9x2 baking dish or a lasagna baking dish. Refrigerate.
- 2Place sliced bananas in reserved pineapple juice. In mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese, add sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until creamy. Add small tub of cool whip. and mix together. Spread cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust. Then layer the banana slices. Then spread drained crushed pineapple over banana slices. Top with larger tub of cool whip. Decorate with chocolate syrup, candy sprinkles, maraschino cherries, nuts and mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or over night. For a frozen treat, put in freezer.