Tortilla TV Snacks
Next time you sit down to watch your favorite tv program pop these in...you'll be fighting for the last one!
- bag tortilla chips,salted and plain
- 1/2 jar(s)
- salsa (your desired heat)
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Tortilla TV Snacks
- 1Preheat oven to 350. On cookie or baking sheet, Spread tortillas out preferably whole ones not broken ones. Put them on until there is no more room. Put a teaspoon of salsa in middle of each Chip. Place a heaping pinch of cheese on each. Place in oven and watch for around 3 to 5 minutes...until cheese is melted.
- 2Note* If you leave they cook fast and WILL burn. Eat these hot! SOOOOOOOOOOO Goooooood!