★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgphilly cream cheese
1 jar(s)salsa (any kind you like)
1 mediumsour cream
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix (any )
4 cshreaded taco cheese
1 can(s)sliced olvies (optional)
2 largetomatoes diced up
How to Make Taco Dip
- Let Cream cheese sit out for approx 2 hours-this will make it easier to blend in your mixer
- Mix together Cream Cheese and sour cream in your mixer.
- Once blended- mix in pkg of taco seasoning
- spread in bottom of 13x9 cake pan.
Then sprinkle cheese on top
Top off with Olives and tomatoes if you like
- Place in fridg for atleast 2 hours- the longer it sits, the better it is..
serve with tortilla chips!