How to Make Taco Dip
- Using a mixer, mix cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
Add taco seasoning, to taste. Mix well.
- Spread mixture on a large pizza pan (with sides)or a large party tray.
- Chop onions and tomatoes, shred or finely chop lettuce, slice olives.
Sprinkle each item over the above mixture - any order that looks good to you.
Top with the shredded cheese.
- Additional suggestions - add any other toppings such as chopped jalapenos, black beans, corn, etc. to your liking. Also, the type of cheese you use is up to you.
- Put a large spoon on the tray, set a bowl of tortilla chips beside it and watch it disappear!!