My daughters and their friends always ask for me to make this for any gathering they are having. It's fast and easy and you can make it your own with your choice of toppings. Can't really say how many it serves cause you can't control how much they might eat!! I make extra and put it in containers along with extra chopped toppings in baggies so the tray can be refilled easily - cause IT WILL NEED REFILLED!!
How to Make Taco Dip
- 1Using a mixer, mix cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
Add taco seasoning, to taste. Mix well.
- 2Spread mixture on a large pizza pan (with sides)or a large party tray.
- 3Chop onions and tomatoes, shred or finely chop lettuce, slice olives.
Sprinkle each item over the above mixture - any order that looks good to you.
Top with the shredded cheese.
- 4Additional suggestions - add any other toppings such as chopped jalapenos, black beans, corn, etc. to your liking. Also, the type of cheese you use is up to you.
- 5Put a large spoon on the tray, set a bowl of tortilla chips beside it and watch it disappear!!
Show 2 Comments & Reviews