Taco Cheese Dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1 can(s)ro tel tomatoes
1 can(s)evaporated milk
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
How to Make Taco Cheese Dip
- Brown ground beef. Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup water, stir until thoroughly combined.
- While beef is cooking, cut Velveeta into cubes and place in large glass bowl or slow cooker. (I prefer to use a slow cooker, but you can melt Velveeta in microwave in glass bowl if you prefer that method)
- Add Rotel tomatoes and milk to Velveeta and begin melting. If using a slow cooker, put on medium & stir often until melted. If using a microwave, cook on High & stir every 3 minutes until melted.
- After Velveeta is all melted, add taco meat to Velveeta & Ro Tel mixture & stir until thoroughly combined.
- Serve with your favorite toritilla chips or corn chips.