How to Make Queso Dip
- Brown sausage in skillet and drain off fat. Set aside.
- Cut block of Velveeta into 1 inch blocks. Put in sauce pan and set on stove over low.
- Stir Velveeta often while it is melting to avoid sticking to bottom of pan.
- Once Velveeta is melted, add cans of Rotel. I usually drain one can of Rotel and leave the juice in the other. Stir to combine.
- Stir in cooked sausage. Serve with Scoops chips!
- **you can also serve this in a crock pot - instead of melting the cheese in the sauce pan, melt it in the crock pot over low and once you add the Rotel and sausage, turn the crock pot to warm**