Microwave Potato Chips
- medium yukon gold potatoes
- salt, or your favorite flavor, to taste
How to Make Microwave Potato Chips
- 1Scrub the potatoes, then slice them paper thin (I used a mandolin). Place a sheet of parchment paper on the bottom of your microwave oven. Place the potato slices in a single layer on top of the paper. Season with salt or your favorite seasoning. Cover the potatoes with a second sheet of parchment paper.
- 2Cook on high power for 8 minutes, or until potato slices are starting to brown and crisp, testing and adjusting the time as necessary since all microwaves cook differently. Remove potato chips from the microwave and cool on a rack. Repeat these steps to cook the remaining potato slices.
- 3** Be sure to eat these the same day, they don't tend to keep well. Try them with sweet potatoes too!
- 4Seasoning Suggestions
Powdered Ranch Dressing Mix
Powdered Italian Dressing Mix
Salt and Pepper