Mexican Avocado Bean Dip
Enjoy with some chips or some Pita Chips.
- haas avacados
- 1 box
- of fetta cheese
- 1 can(s)
- pinto or peruvian whole cooked beans
- 1 jar(s)
- chunky salsa or make your own pico de gallo
- lemon juice, fresh
- salt to taste...don't put to much as the fetta will already give it some saltyness
How to Make Mexican Avocado Bean Dip
- 1Pico de Gallo is a chunky salsa that has chopped cilantro,onion, Serrano Chiles,tomato and lime juice, and salt. But if you want to just buy a jar of very chunky salsa and throw it in, that's yummy too.
- 2Peel Avocados and cut into squares. Add to bowl and Put a little lemon juice on it to prevent it from browning and to give it some flavor. Add Pico de gallo or salsa and the Fetta. Open can of beans, rinse and drain. Add beans to bowl and mix.