- 1 box
- velvetta cheese (large box)
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- beer of your choice
How to Make Marcy's Redneck Queso
- 1Heat beer in microwave safe bowl. Slowly add small chucks of Velvetta. Until all cheese is melted. While doing this, you can do step two at the same time.
- 2While cheese is melting, you can brown your ground beef. I would imagine you could use ground turkey, chicken or pork. I prefer beef.
- 3Once meat is cooked and drained. Add to bowl of cheese and beer.
- 4This is where its up to your taste. You add the sour cream and salsa to your liking.
- 5Once this is made I use it for dipping tortilla chips. And if you have any left, it makes a great mac n cheese by just adding this to cooked pasta of your choice!