Loaded Fajita Nacho's
- 2 1/2 c
- shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 pkg
- (1.27 ounce) spices and seasoning pack for fajita's. i buy lawry's
- 1/3 c
- 8 oz
- bag of tortilla chips
- 1 1/4 c
- ( 5 ounce) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- (4 ounce) grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 large
- 1 can(s)
- sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 c
- sliced green onions
- sliced jalapeno's (optional)
How to Make Loaded Fajita Nacho's
- 1In medium skillet, combine chicken, spices & seasonings for fajitas and water; blend well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- 2In large shallow ovenproof platter ( I use a jelly roll pan), arrange chips.
Top with chicken and cheeses. Place under broiler to melt cheese. Top with tomato, olives, green onions and desired amount of salsa.