This recipe is from About.com
How to Make Kale Chips
- Place oven rack on lowest part of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 350^
- Remove all stems and spine from kale and tear into 3' pieces.
- Place kale in a very large bowl and toss with all remaining ingredients.
- Then spread out 1/2 the kale onto a large parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 mintues.
- Remove from oven and stir chips.
- Place back in oven for about 9 mintues or til fully crispy. But do not burn them.
- Repeat this with the second tray.
- Serve warm or room temp.