This recipe is from About.com
- 1 bunch
- fresh kale, washed and dried well
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
How to Make Kale Chips
- 1Place oven rack on lowest part of your oven.
- 2Preheat oven to 350^
- 3Remove all stems and spine from kale and tear into 3' pieces.
- 4Place kale in a very large bowl and toss with all remaining ingredients.
- 5Then spread out 1/2 the kale onto a large parchment lined cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 10 mintues.
- 7Remove from oven and stir chips.
- 8Place back in oven for about 9 mintues or til fully crispy. But do not burn them.
- 9Repeat this with the second tray.
- 10Serve warm or room temp.