Home-made Tortilla Chips
More than once I have made something that we wanted tortilla chips with but have realized to late that we didn't have any! Silly me. We ALWAYS have corn tortillas laying around so I just started making my own when needed :)
How to Make Home-made Tortilla Chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- 2With a pastry brush, paint a very light coating of cooking spray, Evoo or melted butter on one side of each tortilla.
- 3Stack the tortillas greased side up in an even pile.
- 4With a sharp Knife cut the stack into whatever shape you want your chips
- 5Separate the pieces and arrange them greased side up on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- 6Toast the chips in the oven for about 10 minutes or until they are crisp and just beginning to brown lightly; watch them closely so they don’t become over baked. Flip them if needed.
- 7Take them out, sprinkle them with salt and enjoy :)
About Home-made Tortilla Chips
You May Also Like:
Show 6 Comments & Reviews