Home-made Tortilla Chips
How to Make Home-made Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- With a pastry brush, paint a very light coating of cooking spray, Evoo or melted butter on one side of each tortilla.
- Stack the tortillas greased side up in an even pile.
- With a sharp Knife cut the stack into whatever shape you want your chips
- Separate the pieces and arrange them greased side up on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Toast the chips in the oven for about 10 minutes or until they are crisp and just beginning to brown lightly; watch them closely so they don’t become over baked. Flip them if needed.
- Take them out, sprinkle them with salt and enjoy :)