Herbed Potato Chips
- nonstick olive oil cooking spray
- 2 medium
- unpeeled red skinned potatoes
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- minced fresh dill, thyme or rosemary ( your favorite preference)
- 1 1/4 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 3/4 c
- ranch dressing ( or your favorite dip)
How to Make Herbed Potato Chips
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray large nonstick baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Cut Potatoes Crosswise into thin slices, about 1/16 inch thick. Pat dry with paper towels. Arrange potato slices in single layer on prepared baking sheets; coat potatoes with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Bake 10 Minutes; turn slices over. Brush with oil. Combine dill, garlic salt and pepper in small bowl; sprinkle evenly onto potato slices. Continue baking 5 to 10 Minutes or until potatoes are golden brown. Cool on baking sheets. Serve warm with Ranch Dressing or you favorite choice of dip. Makes 60 Chips.