★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can(s)
- (19 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- tortilla chips
- 1 c
- cheddar, shredded (about 4 oz)
How to Make Hearty Nachos
- 1Brown ground beef in skillet over medium heat, drain.
- 2Stir in soup mix, beans, and salsa. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 3Arrange chips on serving platter. Spread beef mixture over chips; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Top with green onions, olives, tomato, sour cream or any of your favorite Tex-Mex toppings.