Fried Potato Chips
How to Make Fried Potato Chips
- First washing and peeling the potatoes, then slicing the peeled potatoes into potato chips.
- Then put the sliced potatoes into hot water for a few minutes to filtering the starch, making the fried potato chips a bright color.
- Then fish our the chips to drain off the water. You can put the left chips into refrigerator for next time use.
- Use kitchen paper to remove the surface water of the chips for the following frying process
- Add oil to the frying pans, when the oil becomes 6 into hot, put the de-watered chips for frying. When the potato chips color turns yellow, fish them out and add some salt, some other seasoning if you like.