FOOTBALL SNACK BAGS
How to Make FOOTBALL SNACK BAGS
- Have 8 small brown paper bags, one for each person, can roll down from top and make a sleeve. Can buy in packs at the grocery store.
- In a large bowel Mix all dry ingredients, except the M&M's.
- Bring sugar, butter and syrup to boil
- Pour that caramel mixture over the dry mix and stir.
- Spread in (2) 9x13 metal pans. Fill to edge of pans.
- Bake at 350 pre heated oven 8 minutes, stir and bake another 8 minutes.
- Pour into the 8 brown paper bags to cool, mix every so often to prevent clumping. Once totally cooled add M&M's