★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened to room temp.
- large ripe avocados
- 1 1/2 c
- each of grated long horn and jack cheese
- 1 small
- can of black olives
- head of lettuce shreded
- 1 large
- tomato diced
How to Make Fiesta Dip
- 1using a fork cream cheese (cream cheese) until smooth and not lumpy. add avocado and mix well.
- 2on a large round platter spread creamed cheese and avocado onto platter covering the whole plate.
- 3top off with shreded lettuce, long horn and jack cheese, diced olives and long horn and jack cheese.
This will resemble a large tostada, top off with tortilla and/or potatoe chips to dip.