Denise's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- roasted chicken, deboned and shredded (you can use any chicken, but the roasted tastes best)
- 1 bottle
- Frank's hot sauce, 12 oz. (don't use anything else)
- 1 pkg
- Philadelphia cream cheese, 8 oz.
- 1 bunch
- scallions, chopped
- 16 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded (i prefer white if you can find it)
- 1 c
- blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing (i prefer the jalapeno ranch by litehouse)
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make Denise's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2Shred the chicken and place in a bowl. Add the Franks hot sauce to thoroughly mix together which is at least 3/4 of the bottle if not all. Set aside to marinate.
- 3In a large bowl, add your full-size bar of cream cheese and butter.
- 4Microwave till soft enough to mix without chunks.
- 5Then add your chopped scallions, the bag of cheddar cheese and dressing. Mix together.
- 6Add the chicken and any sauce in the bowl.
- 7Stir together.
- 8Pour into a casserole dish.
- 9Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- 10Serve with any type of tortilla chip. I like to serve this is the jumbo scoop Fritos. Spicy and delicious!