- your favorite cheddar cheese,
How to Make Cheese Chips
- 1Shred cheese
- 2Heat skillet or pan on stove top. Setting not to high but close, You have to watch these critters or they burn but they do need a high heat
- 3Clump shredded cheese into a ball about an inch in size place it on the skillet and lightly mash it down. You can do a bunch of these at at time but leave room for the cheese to spread and melt
- 4The cheese will melt and a thin crisp skin will form on the bottom. Flip the cheese "pancake" over till crisp.
- 5Remove cheese crisp and place on a paper towel. These are best warm but can be refrigerated for later use just toss them on a warm pan again to get that gooey yummy taste of melted cheese. My kids do like them cool but usually put some kind of seasoned salt on them. They don't usually make it longer than cooling time on the paper towels.