- 2 tablespoon butter
- 3 vidalia or other sweet onions, thinly sliced.
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. pkg. swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonaise
How to Make Caramelized Vidalia Onion Dip
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sliced onions. Cook, stirring often until onions are caramel colored - 30 - 40 minutes.
- 2Combine onions, Cheeses, and mayonnaise - stirring well.
- 3Spoon dip into a lightly greased 1-1/2 or 2 quart casserole dish.
- 4Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes until golden and bubbly.
Serve with Sweet Potato Chips.
Makes 4 cups.