★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 16 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 1 c
- blue cheese dressing or ranch
- 6 oz
- franks redhot buffalo sauce
- 1 c
- chopped chicken breast or canned chicken or more if you want it more "chickeny"
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine cream cheese and hot sauce on low-medium heat until creamy.
- 3Add in chicken, ranch or blue cheese or both, celery (optional). Heat it up.
- 4Spray 13x9 cooking pan with non-stick spray. Pour in mixture. And top with shredded cheese. Put in oven aprox. 20 min.
- 5Set it out to cool for just a min. cause it is super yummy hot. But also great room temp. great for potluck