Bacon Double Cheeseburger Dip
1/2 lblean ground beef
6strips of bacon cut into 1 inch pcs.
1small onion, diced
1garlic clove, diced
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 csour cream
1/4 cmayo don't use salad dressing
1/2 cmozarella, shredded
1/2 ccheddar, shredded
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
·shredded lettuce optional for topping
·diced roma tomatoes optional for topping
How to Make Bacon Double Cheeseburger Dip
- Cook the ground beef in a pan over medium heat, set it aside and drain the grease from the pan.
Cook the bacon in the pan until crispy, about 6-10 minutes, set aside and drain all but a tablespoon of the grease.
- Add the onion and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Mix the ground beef, bacon, onions and garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, worcestershire sauce and ketchup and pour it into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the top starts turning a light golden brown and then sides are bubbling, about 20-30 minutes.
- Top with shredded lettuce and tomatoes if desired.