Slow-Cooker Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms,drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream, mixed with 4 tablespoons flour
How to Make Slow-Cooker Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 1Brown ground beef in large skillet; add onions, garlic and mushrooms. Saute until onion is golden brown.
- 2Put in slow cooker and stir in salt and pepper and beef broth and tomato paste. Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours.
- 3Stir in sour cream and flour mixture the last 45 minutes of cooking time. Taste and add more salt, if needed.
- 4Serve over hot buttered noodles with poppy seeds, or serve with or rice.