ZUCCHINI WITH SUMMER HERBS
- small zucchini scrubbed but not peeled
- tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup
- heavy cream or evaporated skim milk
- tablespoons unsalted butter
- tablespoons chopped fresh tarragoh or dried tarragon
- tablespooh minced fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make ZUCCHINI WITH SUMMER HERBS
- 1Grate zucchini in food processor or hand grater.you should have about 2 cups grated.whisk together mustard and cream in a small bowl.
- 2Heat butter in heavy-skillet over med heat.add zucchini,and saute it,stirring often, for 5 min.add mustard/cream mixture.bring to a gentle simmer and simmer,uncovered,5 min,stirring occasionally,until zucchini has absorbed much of the sauce and mixture has thickened.add tarragon,parsley,salt and pepper,stir to blend.transfer to a serving bowl, and serve hot.