Zucchini Vegetable Mixture
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- peppers, red, green, can use hot peppers if you like spicey.
- garlic, i like to use fresh garlic if i have it.
- salt & pepper
- italian seasoning
- olive oil
How to Make Zucchini Vegetable Mixture
- 1If I am using the gas grill to cook this, I use an aluminum throw away pan, which I spray with cooking spray.
- 2Cut all your vegetables into bite size pieces.Try to keep them about the same size. Use as many of each vegetable as you like, for as much as you want to make. Put all the vegetable into the pan.
- 3Add you salt, pepper, garlic & Italian seasoning. At this point I mix the vegetables with my hands to get them all mixed together, and the spices mixed into them.
- 4Drizzle on you olive oil, mix everything together. Cover with foil, and put on the grill or in your oven. If you do it on the grill you have to keep stirring it or it will burn. Cook until vegetables are tender.