Zucchini Parmesan Rounds
Chef Potpie (Laurel)
2 mediumzucchini, cut into 1/2" rounds
1 Tbspolive oil
1/2-1 tspgarlic powder, to taste
·salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 tspitalian seasoning (optional)
1/3 cgrated parmesan
How to Make Zucchini Parmesan Rounds
- Place 1 oven rack nearer the broiling element (second from top), and leave one in the middle position. Preheat oven to 425. Make sure your oven is all the way preheated before placing zucchini in.
- Toss zucchini rounds with olive oil, then season with garlic powder, salt & pepper, and Italian seasoning (if using).
- Place rounds on parchment-lined baking sheet and top with parmesan cheese. bake 5 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil and place pan on rack nearer the broiling element. Broil for about 3 minutes, watching closely, until cheese is melted and bubbling and beginning to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.