4 mediumzuccchini , diced
16 ozfrozen corn
1 mediumred onion, diced
16 ozshredded jalapeno jack or pepper jack cheese
1 tspolive oil
·salt and pepper
1/2 ccrushed tortilla chips (optional)
How to Make Zucchini-Corn Casserole
- Dice zucchini and red onion, put aside.
- In skillet add 1 tbls olive oil and 1 tbls butter cook until butter is melted, add onion and cook until tender and translucent. Remove from heat.
- Add zucchini to skillet, adding more olive oil and butter if needed. Cook zucchini, adding salt and pepper to taste. Cook until tinder. Remove from heat.
- Add 16oz package frozen corn and heat until hot.
- Put onion, zucchini and corn into oven safe casserole dish. Add 1 1/2 cups shredded jalapeno jack or pepper jack cheese and mix well. Top with 1/2 cup of the cheese and 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips or just the 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 15-20 min until cheese is melted.