- 2 medium
- fresh zucchini, cut into 1/4" slices
- 1/4 c
- dried bread crumbs or panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- seasoned salt & garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp
- ground black pepper
- well beaten egg whites
How to Make Zucchini Chips
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Spray parchment paper with non stick cooking spray.
Set prepared baking sheet aside.
- 2Beat egg whites well, set aside.
Slice zucchini in 1/4" slices, set aside.
Combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic powder, seasoned salt & pepper in a plastic zip top bag. Shake well to combine ingredients.
- 3Dip zucchini slices in the beaten egg whites, coating well.
Place in bag with bread crumb mixture.
Shake the bag to coat the zucchini slices. Before removing from the bag,press the slices into the bread crumb mixture so both sides are coated well.
- 4Place on the parchment paper cover baking sheet.
Place in preheated oven and bake for 8 minutes.
Turn zucchini slices over and bake for another 8 minutes.
Both sides of zucchini slices should be golden and crispy. Baking time can vary based on individual oven.
Serve and enjoy!!
- 5Can be served as an appy with marinara sauce, salsa, or dip of choice. I have served this as a side with dinner.