Zucchini, Bacon and Mushroom Saute
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This easy zucchini side dish is delicious. The added bacon and Worcestershire sauce really give this recipe nice flavor. Yumm-o! The Test Kitchen
- 5 slice
- bacon, uncooked, cut 1/2 inch slices
- 2 small
- zucchini, cut on the bias
- 8 oz
- cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 large
- sweet onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce
How to Make Zucchini, Bacon and Mushroom Saute
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in heavy skillet.
- 2Add the bacon and cook until semi-crispy.
- 3Add onion and garlic to skillet. Cook until onion is translucent in color.
- 4Add salt, pepper and zucchini. Cook until zucchini is fork tender. Add the Worcestershire and mushrooms stirring frequently for 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.