☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 mediumzucchini (about 4-5 ounces each)
4 mediumred onions, quartered
3/4 citalian salad dressing (low calorie)
3 Tbsplemon juice
1 largelemon, cut into wedges
How to Make Zucchini and Onion Kabobs
- Combine all ingredients in a large baking dish, mixing thoroughly.
- Cover and let marinate, refrigerated, for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove vegetables from marinade (reserving marinade), and alternate zucchini and onion on skewers.
- Grill kabobs 6 inches above medium heat, basting frequently, for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter, and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Serve with remaining marinade.
- This recipe yields 8 servings. Serving size: 1/2 cup.
- Exchanges Per Serving: 2 Vegetable.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 61; Calories from Fat 7; Total Fat 1g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 324mg; Carbohydrate 13g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 9g; Protein 2g.