- 6 medium
- zucchini (about 4-5 ounces each)
- 4 medium
- red onions, quartered
- 3/4 c
- italian salad dressing (low calorie)
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 large
- lemon, cut into wedges
How to Make Zucchini and Onion Kabobs
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large baking dish, mixing thoroughly.
- 2Cover and let marinate, refrigerated, for 2 to 3 hours.
- 3Remove vegetables from marinade (reserving marinade), and alternate zucchini and onion on skewers.
- 4Grill kabobs 6 inches above medium heat, basting frequently, for about 20 minutes.
- 5Transfer to a platter, and garnish with lemon wedges.
- 6Serve with remaining marinade.
- 7This recipe yields 8 servings. Serving size: 1/2 cup.
- 8Exchanges Per Serving: 2 Vegetable.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 61; Calories from Fat 7; Total Fat 1g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 324mg; Carbohydrate 13g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 9g; Protein 2g.