Zucchini and cheese squares (crescent roll crust)
4 cthinly sliced,unpeeled zucchini
1 cchopped onion
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspitalin blend spices (or oregano)
2 cmozzarella cheese shredded
8 ozcan crescent rolls
2 tspprepared mustard
How to Make Zucchini and cheese squares (crescent roll crust)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a 10 inch skillet, cook zucchini and onion in butter until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in parsley and seasonings.
- In a large bowl, blend eggs and cheese. Stir in vegetable mixture.
- Pat the crescent rolls dough into a 9x12 cake pan to form a crust. Pat the sides so they go up the side of the pan a little bit.
- Spread dough with mustard.
Pour vegetable mixture evenly onto crust.
- Bake @ 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. (if crust begins to brown too quickly, cover the edges with foil)
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Cut and enjoy! :)