☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 3 small
- 1/4 lb
- prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Zucchine Al Forno Con Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF and spread butter in a baking pan, 8x8-inch.
- 2In a large saucepan of boiling water cook zucchini until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain zucchini and cool until they can be handled.
- 3Trim ends of zucchini and quarter lengthwise to form spears. Wrap each zucchini spear in a slice of prosciutto and arrange side by side in pan. (Zucchini will be touching).
- 4Sprinkle zucchini with Parmesan cheese and pepper and bake until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5Serve zucchini warm.