- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (for a different but yummy taste, substitute cream of chicken soup.)
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- soy sauce
- black pepper (freshly ground if possible)
- 2 can(s)
- french style cut green beans
- 1 1/3 c
- french fried onions
How to Make Yummy Green Bean Casserole
- 1Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper and half the french fried onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Note: Reserve half of the onions for the topping. Otherwise, you'll end up with burned onion topping.
- 2Gently stir in the green beans.
- 3Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling.
- 4Stir the bean mixture. Be very careful, it is Hot!
- 5Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- 6Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.