★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup (for a different but yummy taste, substitute cream of chicken soup.)
1 tspsoy sauce
dash(es)black pepper (freshly ground if possible)
2 can(s)french style cut green beans
1 1/3 cfrench fried onions
How to Make Yummy Green Bean Casserole
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper and half the french fried onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Note: Reserve half of the onions for the topping. Otherwise, you'll end up with burned onion topping.
- Gently stir in the green beans.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir the bean mixture. Be very careful, it is Hot!
- Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.