Yellow Squash Casserole
- 2 1/2 lb
- yellow squash cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken
- 1 small
- container sour cream
- 1/2 small
- bag of pepperidge farm seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 stick
- butter or margerine
How to Make Yellow Squash Casserole
- 1Melt butter and mix with breadcrumbs. Line bottom of casserole dish with half of the buttered breadcrumbs.
- 2Boil squash until just tender. Chop onion while squash is cooking. Drain squash.
- 3Combine sour cream and undiluted soup. Stir in chopped onion and cooked squash and put into casserole dish on top of breadcrumbs. Top with the rest of the breadcrumbs. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350.