Yellow Squash Casserole
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Ever had squash French Toast? Me either! Strange as the recipe may sound, this is a real delight. It's great for a sweet tooth and may just make a squash fan out of your entire family. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Yellow Squash Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Clean, slice and arrange yellow squash in a sprayed (PAM) or greased 9 X 12 glass pan
- Mix potato bread with brown sugar and sprinkle over entire dish
- Whip eggs and milk together and pour over squash and bread/sugar mix
- Cook in 350 oven for 1 hour or until top is browned slightly and eggs are cooked (no sloshing around - it should be firm)
- serve when done, freezer store extras in zip lock baggy for freezer. Reheat as needed in microwave.