Wicked Easy Salad
How to Make Wicked Easy Salad
- 1Rinse and peel the cucumber. I usually leave a couple stripes of skin on the cuke...just to leave some color. Then cut the cucumber into slices and than into halves.
- 2Rinse and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- 3Cut the mozzarella into cubes.
- 4Put all of these ingredients into a bowl and add the Ken's Italian Dressing. Make sure to cover all of the veggies and cheese with the dressing, but don't drown them!
- 5Let marinade and chill for about one hour. Serve and enjoy!!