★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)large can green beans, drained
1 can(s)white shoepeg corn, drained
8 ozsour cream
1 can(s)celery soup
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 stickbutter, melted
1 pkgritz crackers, crushed
1/4 calmonds, slivered
How to Make Weezy's Best Green Bean Casserole
- Layer the green beans and corn in a large casserole dish.
- Mix together the sour cream, celery soup and cheddar cheese. Pour over vegies.
- Mix melted butter with crushed Ritz crackers and sprinkle over the vegie mixture.
- Top with slivered almonds.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Serve hot.