- 1 c
- pancake mix
- 1/4 c
- milk or use your judgement to get a semi-thick consistancy
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- of your choice of dip or dips
- 1 bag(s)
- of frozen or fresh caulifour
How to Make Very easy and yummy fried cauliflour
- 1mix the pancake mix,milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl, pour milk in slowly to get the right consistancy. You should be looking for a little thicker than pancake batter would be. You don't want it too thin because you want get a good amount of batter on each veggie. (you can also use this same batter for pickles, mushrooms, green breans...any veggie you want to fry)
- 2If using frozen whole cauliflour stalks make sure they are thawed and if using fresh cut the the cauliflour into like my son likes to call them white trees....rinse with cold water to wash them with and dry off by padding them with a paper towel.
- 3Heat up your frydaddy or pan with atleast 3 inches of the oil or your choice just as long as they have room to float around and not sit on the bottom because you will be flipping them over once if nessary and you dont want the bottom to get to done.
- 4Make sure that each "tree" has a hearty amount of batter on it, put 6-7 pcs at a time in the fryer. Cook each side 5 to 7 mins. or until med. golden brown, you want the batter done but not burnt. When finished frying place on a plate with a paper towel on top to remove any dripping oil.....Put on platter with different choices of dips and serve.....you will be hooked on these the first time you eat them