Jennifer Wiggins Hanson
How to Make Veggie Casserole
- 1In large pan cook frozen veggies in boiling water for 6 mins. Drain water and set aside.
- 2In large skillet fry cut up bacon until brown and crispy then drain off majority of grease. In same skillet cook 1/2 of small onion until translucent.
- 3Add bacon back into pan and then add cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- 4Melt into soup mixture the 4 slices of cheese. Can use more or less depending on preference.
- 5Pour soup mixture over veggies and mix well. Pour veggie/soup mix into casserole dish and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 mins until warmed through and bubbly. Serve and enjoy!