★★★★★ 1 vote5
- medium onion chopped
- 2 can(s)
- cans mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 c
- processed cheese sauce
- 16 ounces of frozen corn
- 16 ounce broccoli, frozen
- 16 ounce frozen cauliflower
- 16 ounce frozen brussel sprouts
- 1 box
- corn bread stuffing mix.
How to Make Vegetable Stuffing Recipe
- 1In a medium skillet, saute the chopped onion in the vegetable oil until tender.
Stir in the condensed soup and cheese sauce until blended, heat thoroughly.
In a very large bowl combine the vegetables and stuffing mix.
Add soup mixture and mix to coat well.
Transfer to two greased shallow 2 quart baking dishes (I used casserole dishes).
Sprinkle tops with remaining dry stuffing.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and edges are bubbly.
- 2this actually makes two casseroles. You can freeze one of them for a later use.